Hotel Delle Camelie
Via Di Barbano 10, 50129 Florence, Italy –
The building was constructed around 1900 and before being a hotel it was a convent accomodating dominican brothers.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 0.1 miles
- Rucellai Palace 0.1 miles
- Via Faenza 0.2 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.3 miles
- San Marco Museum 0.3 miles
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station 0.4 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.4 miles
- Cappelle Medicee 0.4 miles
- The Market of San Lorenzo 0.4 miles
- Medici Riccardi Palace 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santa Maria Novella 0.5 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.7 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.8 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.8 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.9 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 1 miles
- Pitti Palace 1 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.8 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 14.1 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Caffè Anselmi Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Fuoco Matto Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Carrefur Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Cafaggi Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Conad City Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Mercato centrale Market 0.3 miles
- Arno River 0.6 miles
- Morello Mountain 9.3 miles
- Bilancino Lake 18.6 miles
- Abetone Ski lift 21.7 miles
- Peretola Airport 3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.9 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 51.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Delle Camelie
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Delle Camelie accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.