Due Torri Hotel
Piazza Sant'Anastasia 4, Città Antica, 37121 Verona, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 709 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Due Torri Hotel.
6 Reasons to Choose Due Torri Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Verona
Just enjoying city roofs and lights from this privileged spot in one of the most romantic places of Italy will be a joy. Opened in the Spring of 2013, the Panoramic Terrace is very close to St Anastasia square and offers a breathtaking view with its 322 feet in height and an area of about 3229 square feet. A new panorama crossed by the gentle bends of the Adige river will open up before you, with the Lamberti Tower, the Cathedral, the Castle of San Pietro and the Torricelle hills standing out. Aperitifs, lunches and dinners by candlelight can be enjoyed on the Terrace. It can also be booked for ceremonies, cocktails or smaller parties and any other event. Thanks to its in-view kitchen, you can see chefs at work in a sort of live cookery show while enjoying your meal.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sant'Anastasia 0 miles
- Scaliger Tombs 0.1 miles
- Erbe Square 0.2 miles
- Verona Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Roman Theater 0.2 miles
- Giulietta's House 0.2 miles
- Church of St. Eufemia 0.2 miles
- Via Mazzini 0.4 miles
- Verona Arena 0.5 miles
- Piazza Bra 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Verona Philharmonic Theatre 0.7 miles
- Stazione Verona Porta Nuova 1.4 miles
- Castello Scaligero Villafranca 10.1 miles
- Gardaland 13.9 miles
- Paradiso del Garda 14.3 miles
- Terme Sirmione - Virgilio 18.9 miles
- Sirmione Castle 19.2 miles
- Terme di Sirmione - Catullo 19.4 miles
- Aquaria SPA 19.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Piazza delle Erbe Market 0.3 miles
- Lago di Garda Lake 15.5 miles
- Adige River 0.1 miles
- Villafranca Airport 5.3 miles
- Giuseppe Verdi Airport 55 miles
- Canova Airport 60.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Due Torri Lounge & Restaurant
Food: Italian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Due Torri Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Restaurant 9.3
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child from 12 to 18 years is charged EUR 80 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Due Torri Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.