Calle Minelli San Marco 1887/1888, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1737 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Duodo Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Duodo Palace is an elegant historic building with a beautiful canal entrance in a quiet area of Venice city center. It is near Saint Mark's Square and La Fenice Theater.
The Rialto Bridge is a 10-minute walk from the Duodo.
Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the Hotel Duodo Palace.
Friendly staff will assist you during your stay with tours and information on the city.
Rooms feature marble bathrooms and satellite TV. Some rooms have canal views or a view over Venice's rooftops.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Duodo Palace has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 8, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- after morning checkout we plan to tour the city as our flight isn't until the evening. Do you have free, secure luggage storage after checkout for us?Dear customer The Hotel offers a free service for its guests to secure luggage keeping. We take care of the check out, you can collect them at any tim..Answered on 14 May 2022
- Hello we would like a room with a balcony and canal view ( a balcony we could stand or sit on please ) which room do we have to book ? 2 adults ?Dear Guest, if you want a rom with balcony you have to reserve the Suite Canal view and Balcony (balcony only to stand, not sit on). Kind regards SabrinaAnswered on 16 November 2022
- We are 2 adults and 2 kids. Does this hotel have interleading rooms?Dear MR/MS, we haven't interleading rooms but it depends the type of the room usually it's possible to have the room on the same floor. Please send ..Answered on 15 July 2021
- Hello, do the suites with balcony have canal view?Dear Madame, Dear Sir, our Suite has Canal View and Balcony. Junior Suites instead has Canal view but no Balcony Kind regards Sabrina Duodo Palace Hotel TeamAnswered on 22 October 2022
- Hi how many minutes from the car parking via publicrelations transport to the hotel ?by public transporation from piazzale roma it takes around 15 minutes until rialto and then walki 10 minutes to the hotelAnswered on 18 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Ski storageAdditional charge
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Raised toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 2:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Duodo Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Duodo Palace Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Duodo Palace
The prices at Duodo Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Duodo Palace include:
Guests staying at Duodo Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Duodo Palace offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Movie nights
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Stand-up comedy
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Duodo Palace.
Duodo Palace is 1,300 feet from the center of Venice.
Check-in at Duodo Palace is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.