Piazza Carducci 17/18, 25019 Sirmione, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1485 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
A private parking is available outside the castle, guests can use the shuttle service to reach the Hotel.
Rooms here have a fresh contemporary design and include a mini-bar and satellite and pay-per-view channels. Most feature a balcony with lake view.
Breakfast is buffet style and drinks are available from the bar throughout the day. From May until September, you can enjoy a free afternoon tea in the lounge between 16:30 and 17:30.
The Eden Hotel is right on the lakeshore and has hosted a number of famous guests in its long history. The poet Ezra Pound stayed here in the 1920s.
This 4-star hotel is less than 20 minutes' drive from Desenzano and Peschiera del Garda. Boat trips across the lake leave from nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sirmione, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel Eden has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 26, 2006
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you advise if there is a swimming pool at this hotel and if it’s outdoor InSorry we don't have a swimming pool, we have a deck on the lake.Answered on 21 January 2021
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?You don't need any kind of transportation, our hotel has its own beach, the other beaches are all near to the property.Answered on 9 September 2019
- Do you still have an airport shuttle service from Verona airport? What is the cost please?The transfer costs euro 90, for two persons, thanks!Answered on 2 October 2020
- Hi. Do all rooms have a hair dryer? Thank you.Yes sure, thanks!!Answered on 18 July 2022
- Hi How are you Do you have parking at the hotel? I need to do a reservation?Thanks for the message, we do have parking for all our cars.Answered on 29 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- Socket near the bed
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Hotel Eden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Eden
Room options at Hotel Eden include:
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Hotel Eden.
Guests staying at Hotel Eden can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Eden offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Private beach area
- Water sports facilities on site
- Themed dinners
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at Hotel Eden is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Eden is 350 feet from the center of Sirmione.
The prices at Hotel Eden may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.