Via Renato Murri 20/a , 50014 Ellera, Italy –
“When the celestial kingdom came to earth, it bloomed in Eridu…” This can be found in the most ancient Sumerian royal list, which was written in cuneiform characters at the end of the III millennium. According to the Sumerian mythology maybe Eridu is the first human settlement, the first town in in the world, which was built in lower Mesopotamian near the river Euphrates, a town that was the cultural centre of Sumerian society. Etymologically Eridu means: “ your home away from home”, the choice of the name itself is the principle of our hospitality. An informal and convivial hospitality that makes you feel at home. When starting our new Bed & Breakfast in Fiesole, we got inspired from this ancient myth and we built a “home away from home” for all visitors coming to Tuscany. Eridu has been created and cared for a long time, we adopted environmental sustainable choices and created a unique interior design, which combines creativeness to reuse, tradition to inventiveness.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Artemio Franchi Stadium 4.3 miles
- Nelson Mandela Forum 4.5 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 4.8 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 5.4 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 5.5 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 5.6 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 5.6 miles
- Pergola Theatre 5.6 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 5.6 miles
- Santa Croce 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Convent of San Marco 5.7 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 5.9 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 5.9 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 6.1 miles
- Strozzi Palace 6.1 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 6.2 miles
- Pitti Palace 6.3 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 7.3 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 14.2 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 15.9 miles
- Peretola Airport 8.7 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 48.8 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose B&B Eridu
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
B&B Eridu accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.