Agriturismo San Martino
Via Martiena 3, 53045 Montepulciano, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 29 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Agriturismo San Martino.
The pale-yellow three-storey main house was restored using natural materials and finishes, such as lime, wood, stone and beeswax. The family lives on the ground floor, while four large guestrooms, all decorated by Karin, occupy the upper floors. In the guesthouse, breakfast is served with organic products sourced or farmed locally - the five-hectare farm counts olive oil, fresh vegetables and fruits among its produce. Decor is a blend of handmade wooden pieces, local antiques and collectables and reinvented pieces – Karin gives items a new lease of life, creating cushions out of old Dutch mailbags and turning scraps linen into bedspreads or lampshades. Words by March Heldens from "Under tuscan skies" in the home magazine "inside out. Inspiring homes with heart". sept/oct 2008.
Area Info –
- Cantore 16.1 miles
- Macinaie 17.1 miles
- Monte Amiata 17.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Conad Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Cafè Stella Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Local Market on Thursday Market 0.3 miles
- Lago Trasimeno Lake 18.6 miles
- Monte Amiata Mountain 28 miles
- Sant'Egidio Airport 35.6 miles
- Peretola Airport 57.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Al N°3 Cucina di Verdure
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Agriturismo San Martino
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Montepulciano
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
ATM card Agriturismo San Martino accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.