Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Forum! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This 4-star Hotel is set in an 18th-century building opposite the Roman Forum, between the Coliseum and Piazza Venezia. The restaurant serves Roman and international specialties, and its terrace offers unique views of the Eternal City.
Rooms at Hotel Forum have an elegant design with luxurious fabrics and furnishings, parquet floors, and comfortable beds. All air-conditioned, they also feature a satellite TV, a mini-bar, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.
The lobby features Persian rugs and wainscot paneling. The bar serves international cocktails. A generous breakfast is available each morning on the rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
The Forum Hotel is next to the Church of Santi Quirico e Giulitta, and 1,650 feet from Colosseo Metro Station on line B.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi , is the roof top terrace open for breakfast in the last 2 weeks of September , thanks.Dear Sirs, the Roof Garden Terrace is open all year around Best regards Maria VittoriaAnswered on January 25, 2021
- Hi, can I reserve a spot on the parking before arriving?Dear Sir, We confirm that you can reserve the parking place in our garage before arriving. the cost of the parking place is of Euro 40.00 per night. B..Answered on July 23, 2021
- Hi is there hair dryer in the roomsDear Sir, We confirm that there is a dryer in each room. Best regards, Christine Hotel Forum RomaAnswered on April 30, 2022
- Good morning our special friends. It is with a sad heart that we cancel our 2021 booking. Our Austalian border is still closed. We hope to see you in ..Dear Phil and Jo, We thank you for your very kind message and we wait for your new reservation in 2022! Very best regards, Christine Hotel Forum RomaAnswered on July 2, 2021
- We would close a room for 2 adults 3 children age 10,14,and 1 year old for the small baby we won’t babycot it’s ok we would come at 24:00 Midnight ok?Dear Guest, Thank you for your query. Do you have already a resrvation with us? We do have family room suitable for a family like yours. Our chek in ..Answered on August 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Forum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Forum
Hotel Forum is 1,650 feet from the center of Rome.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Forum by:
- Taxi 40min
Hotel Forum has 1 restaurant:
- Roof Garden
Check-in at Hotel Forum is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Forum include:
The prices at Hotel Forum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Forum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Forum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):