You're eligible for a Genius discount at Foscari Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Dating back to 1520, Foscari Palace has been completely refurbished to preserve its original elegance. Featuring a rooftop terrace and spacious rooms, it is next to Ca' D'Oro Vaporetto stop.
Overlooking the Grand Canal, Palace Foscari is 5 minutes' walk from Rialto Bridge and has excellent connections via Vaporetto (water bus) to Santa Lucia Train Station.
All rooms are large, elegantly designed and equipped with an LCD TV. Free WiFi is available throughout. You will also find a mini-bar, safe and air conditioning.
A large buffet breakfast is served each morning and there is also a bar and 24-hour reception with ticket desk.
St. Mark's Square is 15 minutes' walk away and the surrounding neighborhood is full of shops, restaurants and cafés.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Is there a lift or a room available on ground or second floorGood morning, the hotel has a lift.Answered on 20 October 2019
- If I get the Alilaguna vaporetto from Venice Marco Polo Airport, what is the nearest stop? The Ca' d'oro stop doesn't look like it works coming from airport.The Alilaguna stops are only at Rialto or at Fondamenta Nuove, which means that you will have to walk about 15 minutes to reach our hotel. About 10 mi..Answered on 6 November 2019
- Does this room type have a canal view?Classic double room dosn't overlooks Grand Canal, it overlooks the back street.Answered on 4 September 2019
- Is the rooftop terrace in the first picture available to all guest of the hotel?Yes sure will be availableAnswered on 5 June 2020
- which is the best way to arrive from Marco Polo airport ?from the airport You can choose between private taxi and public bus and waterbus. We can organize a private taxi to pick You up from the airport to t..Answered on 6 June 2021
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Foscari Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Foscari Palace
Room options at Foscari Palace include:
Foscari Palace offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Foscari Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Foscari Palace is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Foscari Palace is 2,600 feet from the center of Venice.
The prices at Foscari Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.