Hotel Hotel Francesco
Via Santa Maria 129, 56126 Pisa, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1289 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
Double or Twin Room
|Max adults: 3||
|Max adults: 1||
|Max adults: 4||
|Max adults: 2||
Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel Francesco
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Botanical Gardens of Pisa0.1 miles
Leaning Tower of Pisa0.1 miles
Pisa Cathedral0.2 miles
Normale di Pisa0.2 miles
Piazza dei Miracoli0.2 miles
Piazza dei Cavalieri Pisa0.2 miles
Pisa Baptistery0.2 miles
Camposanto Pisa0.2 miles
Arena Garibaldi Stadium0.3 miles
Borgo Stretto Area0.4 miles
Restaurant OSTERIA IN DOMO0 miles
Market MINIMARKET0 miles
Supermarket PAM0.4 miles
Piazza Napoleone9.8 miles
San Michele in Foro10 miles
Guinigi Tower10.1 miles
Piazza dell'Anfiteatro10.2 miles
Stazione Livorno Centrale11.9 miles
Pisa International Airport1.5 miles
Florence Airport40.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Hotel Francesco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Pisa
Most popular amenities
- Sun deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Cooking class Off-site Additional charge
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Themed dinners Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Street parking
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Safe Additional charge
- Shuttle service
- Convenience store (on site)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full-body massage Additional charge
- Beauty services
- Massage Additional charge
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 15 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 35 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Francesco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property is located in a restricted traffic area, please contact the property for more information.
Please note, the reception closes at 22:00. Guests expecting to arrive after 22:00 should always contact the property in order to arrange late check-in and obtain the necessary access code. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property directly.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Hotel Francesco of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Francesco
The prices at Hotel Francesco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Francesco by:
- Train 5min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 10min
- Taxi 15min
Check-in at Hotel Francesco is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel Francesco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Francesco include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Francesco (subject to availability):
- Street parking
Hotel Francesco offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Full-body massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Beauty services
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Cooking class