KRONE overlooks the Alpine Plose Ski and Hiking resort from its terrace. It is located in the pedestrian area of Brixen, and offers a rooftop spa with city views. Wi-Fi is free.
KRONE offers a variety of room types with different views over the old town or Mount Plose. Buffet breakfast starts at 07:00.
The KRONE's spa, Rainbow World, includes a sauna and massage rooms. The Sixth Sense meeting room is used as a cinema and play room in the afternoon.
The hotel's Vitality restaurant has the atmosphere of a characteristic Italian square, where people meet up, chat, stroll, enjoy good food and a drink. Guests have free access to the Acquarena swimming pools, 1,950 feet from the property.
A free Bressanone Card is given to all guests at check-in, providing free access to museums, sports facilities and transport in the town. A free ski bus stops 500 feet from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Good evening, Is it possible to check in at 1am this night? Best BenediktGood evening. The Check-in is till 11pm.Answered on July 23, 2021
- i wanted to ask if i booked a room from the 6th of August till the 11th of August , can i get an extra bed for the family room for one extra person?good morning, you booked a room for 3 people and we could add a 4th bed (€ 40 € per person and night) just let us know Alex ReschAnswered on July 31, 2021
- Good morning Yes it’s possible Check in at 1 PM￼￼All rooms are available from 2pm. It is very probably that the room will already be available from 1pm and for early check-in there are no surcharges. In any case, we recommend that you communicate your arrival time in advanceAnswered on August 1, 2021
- Salve, le saune sono aperte? Grazie RobertoBuongiorno, certro, le saune sono aperte dalle ore 16:30 alle 20:30. Per l'accesso bisogna avere il Covid Green Pass.Answered on October 24, 2021
Food: Italian, Austrian
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
KRONE eat drink stay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about KRONE eat drink stay
KRONE eat drink stay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Themed dinners
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Foot bath
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
KRONE eat drink stay has 1 restaurant:
Room options at KRONE eat drink stay include:
Guests staying at KRONE eat drink stay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at KRONE eat drink stay is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at KRONE eat drink stay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to KRONE eat drink stay by:
- Car 1h 10min
KRONE eat drink stay is 650 feet from the center of Bressanone.