Gran Melia Rome – The Leading Hotels of the World
Via Del Gianicolo 3, Trastevere, 00165 Rome, Italy –
Emperor Master Suite – Spa Included
Junior Suite (3 Adults)
Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Loft Junior Suite - Spa Included
Premium Triple Room with City View
Eternal City Suite – Spa Included
Premium Triple Room
Deluxe Double Room
Premium Double Room
Premium Double Room with City View
Executive Double Room
Junior suite - Spa included
6 Reasons to Choose Gran Melia Rome – The Leading Hotels of the World
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
Gran Meliá Rome is an exclusive urban luxury resort experience, where traditional luxury combines harmoniously with a generous share of vanguard design and comforts. Located on the site of the historic Villa Agrippina, home to the famous mother of Emperor Nero, Gran Meliá Rome plays a part of the ample history and glamour of the city. Situated on the banks of the River Tiber, just five minutes from the Vatican and St Peter’s Basilica, Gran Meliá Rome is ideally situated in the very heart of the Eternal City, surrounded by history, culture and entertainment and close to the city’s most desired destinations. The hotel boasts extensive landscaped gardens, impressive pools and the boutique Gran Melia Rome Spa – My Blend by Clarins.
Area Info –
- Bambino Gesu Pediatric Hospital 0.1 miles
- Santo Spirito General Hospital 0.1 miles
- Vittorio Emanuele II Bridge 0.2 miles
- St Peter's Square 0.3 miles
- The Vatican 0.3 miles
- St. Angelo Bridge 0.4 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 0.4 miles
- Roma San Pietro Train Station 0.4 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo Museum 0.4 miles
- Via Giulia 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Castel Sant'Angelo 0.4 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 0.6 miles
- Piazza Navona 0.6 miles
- Vatican Museums 0.7 miles
- Trastevere 1.2 miles
- Trevi Fountain 1.2 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 1.2 miles
- Roman Forum 1.3 miles
- The Colosseum 1.7 miles
- Roma Termini 2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Campo dei Fiori Farmer Market Market 1.2 miles
- Miscellaneous Supermarket 0 miles
- Trastevere area Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Castelli Romani Mountain 15.5 miles
- Castelgandolfo Lake 15.5 miles
- Ostia/Fregene Ocean/Sea 15.5 miles
- Tiber River 0 miles
- Ciampino Airport 9.6 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 13 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 48 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Gran Melia Rome – The Leading Hotels of the World takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged EUR 120 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that the pool is open from April until October.
When booking a Non-Refundable Rate, please make sure that the name on the credit card used for the booking corresponds to the guest staying at the property. Otherwise, a third-party authorization by the cardholder must be submitted when booking. Please note that the credit card used for the booking must be shown at check-in.