Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta
Piazza Unità D'italia 2, 34121 Trieste, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 489 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Trieste
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta is located in Piazza Unità d'Italia, Trieste's most impressive square that opens onto the sea. It offers luxury accommodations with an old-world atmosphere.
Guests can relax in the indoor heated swimming pool.
The rooms are decorated with classic, antique furniture. They come with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. WiFi here is free.
Guests can choose between two fine restaurants: Harry's Bistro and the Michelin-starred Harry's "Piccolo".
Harry's "Piccolo" is a 2 Stars Michelin restaurant.
Breakfast is served every morning in an elegant dining hall and includes freshly baked pastries.
The Grand Duchi d'Aosta is 2,950 feet from Trieste Railway Station and a 40-minute drive from the Ronchi dei Legionari Airport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Trieste, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi! Is it possible to book standard room with separate beds for 2 people?Yes, some of our standard room have the possibility to be set as twin rooms.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Hi, is there guaranteed parking at the hotel premises?Our Hotel offers valet parking. That service is available at Euro 30,00 per day including the collection and delivery of the vehicle. The car deliver..Answered on 23 July 2022
- can i bring my cat?Dear Sirs, thanks a lot for Your request. Yes, the cats are allowed at an extra costo of € 20 per day. We remain at Your disposal for any other reques..Answered on 23 August 2022
- Do you allow smoking in the rooms?Dear Guests, We are sorry to let you know smoking is not allowed inside our rooms. We only dispose of a couple of rooms with balcony, where smoking..Answered on 7 June 2022
- is Breakfast included in your Room Rates, and are their Coffee/Tea making Facilities in the rooms, thank you for your answer.Breakfast has a separate cost of 29€ for the italian B.and 39 € for the continental one. Coffee machine available in the roomAnswered on 29 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta
Check-in at Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta is 1,000 feet from the center of Trieste.
The prices at Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Temporary art galleries
- Swimming pool
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta on this page.
Room options at Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta include:
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta has 1 restaurant:
- Harry's Piccolo
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.