You're eligible for a Genius discount at Grand Hotel Imperial! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Once the summer residence of the Austrian Royal Family, the 4-star Grand Hotel Imperial is set in the center of Levico Terme, surrounded by a park of over 492126 ft². It features a free wellness center and elegant rooms.
The on-site Principessa Sissi spa and wellness center is complete with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and fitness center. The spa provides both beauty and health treatments. The outdoor swimming pool is available during summer.
All rooms offer an LCD TV and a mini bar. Free WiFi is available in the lobby.
A varied breakfast buffet is served daily.
The Grand Hotel Imperial offers a paid garage parking, 350 feet away. The property is 0.6 mi from Levico Terme Train Station and 0.9 mi from the lake.
This is our guests' favorite part of Levico Terme, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Buongiorno, chiedo scusa per il disturbo A seguito del covid-19, quali misure sono state prese nei confronti della spa? È ancora tutto accessibile?Buonasera, la spa è riservabile per massimo un'ora al giorno per evitare assembramenti. Cordiali saluti, Katia Bülow Boje FerrentinoAnswered on October 18, 2020
- Does the junior suite as advertised here have air conditioning? Also, does the room have a window which opens to outside space (as I have read in reviews that some rooms have windows onto an internal space). I am thinking of booking and so would appreciate a response as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.Our rooms have no air conditioning, being this a historic building under monumental constraints. All the rooms have an external view except for the "budget" rooms that, as described, overlook the structure internally. The Jr. Suites all have a beautiful view, some see the mountains and others directly on the park.Answered on August 5, 2019
- I’m looking to book your hotel for 2-5th of June for my family (2 adults and 2 kids of 5yrs). Do you have connecting rooms and if so can I book?Dear Guest, in order to accommodate your family group, it is necessary to make a reservation in the Junior Suite room, the only one that is prepared for 4 people having 30 square metres.Answered on March 31, 2022
- What time does breakfast start?Breakfast is from 7.30 to 10 o'clockAnswered on October 24, 2022
- Does the Junior Suite have a balcony?Not all Junior Suites got a balcony. If you ask for that in your reservation, we try to confirm you one.Answered on May 7, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Grand Hotel Imperial accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Grand Hotel Imperial
Check-in at Grand Hotel Imperial is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Grand Hotel Imperial is 2,150 feet from the center of Levico Terme.
Grand Hotel Imperial offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Bike tours
- Foot bath
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
The prices at Grand Hotel Imperial may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Grand Hotel Imperial by:
- Car 50min
Room options at Grand Hotel Imperial include:
Grand Hotel Imperial has 1 restaurant:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Grand Hotel Imperial on this page.
Guests staying at Grand Hotel Imperial can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include: