Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA
Via G. Frescobaldi 5, Villa Borghese Parioli, 00197 Rome, Italy – Great location - show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA
- Where do people normally park when staying at your hotel? We will be driving our car to Rome. Thank you.Dear Guest, we inform you that hotel provides parking in the garage. The cost is € 35 per day. Alternatively you can use a public garage nearby the Hotel Cost is €18 per day. Last option is to park in the street and pay by meter 1 euro each hour.Answered on 8 January 2022
- Which type of rooms comes connected?our Deluxe rooms and the Junior SuiteAnswered on 23 December 2021
- Hello, do you provide COVID PCR testing during the stay? I’ve heard that it is difficult to get this kind of test in Romewe do provide covid PCR test please refer to our concierge to book itAnswered on 13 May 2022
- Is the sauna and wellness centre included in the price?the use of the Spa and Sauna is included in the room rateAnswered on 13 May 2022
The Pauline Borghese Restaurant
Open for: Brunch, Lunch
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the extra bed for a child is free only when booking a rate for 2 adults.
Please note that the pool is open from 09:00 until 19:00 and comes at an extra cost.
Massages are at extra cost.
Swimming pool Outdoor is closed from Fri 01 Oct 2021 until Sat 30 Apr 2022
FAQs about Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA is 1.6 miles from the centre of Rome.
Guests staying at Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA on this page.
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness classes
- Beauty Services
- Personal trainer
- Facial treatments
- Make up services
- Hair treatments
- Hair cut
- Hair colouring
- Hair styling
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA include:
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA has 1 restaurant:
- The Pauline Borghese Restaurant