Grand Hotel Parker's
Corso Vittorio Emanuele 135, 80121 Naples, Italy –
Deluxe Queen Room
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View
Executive Double Room with Sea View
Junior Suite with Sea View - Split Level
Suite with Sea View - Split Level
Grand Hotel Parker's offers an impeccable old-world service, location with unbelievable views of Bay of Napoli, comfortable rooms, and one-of-a-kind roof top terrace restaurant and bar overlooking the Mount Vesuvius, Capri Island and the City...
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sant'Elmo Castle 0.7 miles
- Mergellina Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Via Chiaia 0.8 miles
- Ospedale Santobono 0.8 miles
- Scuola Militare Nunziatella 0.8 miles
- Villa Floridiana 0.8 miles
- Bourbon Tunnel 0.9 miles
- Naples Eastern University 0.9 miles
- Galleria Toledo 0.9 miles
- Piazza Plebiscito 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- San Carlo Theatre 1 miles
- Palazzo Reale Napoli 1.1 miles
- Castel dell'Ovo 1.1 miles
- Maschio Angioino 1.2 miles
- Molo Beverello 1.3 miles
- San Gregorio Armeno 1.7 miles
- San Paolo Stadium 2 miles
- Capodimonte Astronomical Observatory 2.2 miles
- Naples Central Train Station 2.6 miles
- Centro Direzionale 3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sole Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Trattoria Da Mattozzi Restaurant 0.7 miles
- Grand caffè Gambrinus Cafe/Bar 2.2 miles
- Da Dora Restaurant 0.4 miles
- La Brioscherie Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Veritas Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Mare Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Vesuvio Mountain 12.4 miles
- Capodichino Airport 3.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Seafood, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Grand Hotel Parker's
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Grand Hotel Parker's accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.