Grande Albergo Miramare
Via Appia Lato Napoli 44, 04023 Formia, Italy –
Queen Elena of Savoia’s old residence. Point of reference of the Italian hospitality for 70 years and historic abode of the fine dining. A charming and magnificent Italian tourist attraction. The Miramare is a big restaurant and one of the oldest in Italy, thanks to its long story and tradition imprinted by successful deeds, due to Celletti family at its third generation today.
Area Info –
- Formia Harbour 1 miles
- Formia Train Station 1.2 miles
- Park of Gianola 2.6 miles
- Regional City Park of Monte Orlando 4.7 miles
- Sanctuary of Montagna Spaccata 4.9 miles
- Villa of Tiberius 8.9 miles
- Fondi Train Station 11.9 miles
- Temple of Jupiter Anxur 19.3 miles
- Terracina Harbour 19.5 miles
- Capodichino Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
La sala degli specchi
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Seafood, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Grande Albergo Miramare
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Formia
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal) (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Grande Albergo Miramare accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.