Wonderfully located on the Tuscan Lido di Camaiore beach, Grandhotel & Riviera offers great facilities and modern accommodations just 0.6 miles from Viareggio and half an hour from Pisa. The wellness center on site features a sauna, hot tub, and massage treatments.
With almost all of its rooms overlooking the sea, which is just yards away, the hotel comes with a large outdoor pool, as well as a sophisticated restaurant and a bar area.
Rooms in this prestigious hotel are stylish, with modern furnishings and all comforts. Those which do not enjoy stunning sea views have picturesque views of the Apennines from their windows.
Offering quality service and elegant surroundings Granhotel & Riviera is perfect for a holiday spent swimming in the sun, but also offers you the chance to explore some beautiful parts of Tuscany. Medieval Lucca is nearby, as is the spa town San Giuliano Terme and the pretty seaside resort of Forte dei Marmi.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lido di Camaiore, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Lido di Camaiore Beach8.3 Very good beach150 feet from property
Viareggio Beach8.2 Very good beach2,050 feet from property
Spiaggia del Tonfano8.2 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The best months are June, July, August and SeptemberAnswered on October 12, 2019
- how far from the train station is the hotelDear Guest, the train station is 6 Km far away from the hotel, in case you would like to come by train, we will raccomand you to stop in Viareggio, it..Answered on January 7, 2020
- Would the pool be open during September and October? Thank youYes, but it depends on the weather because the pool is outdoorAnswered on July 25, 2020
- Are you able to cater for person with coeliac no gluten pleaseOur kitchen is well organized for any kind of allergy...Answered on February 4, 2021
- Hallo, is there free parking? Thank you.Our hotel has got an underground garage that costs Euro 20.00 per day. It is necessary to book it.Otherwise in the streets behind the hotel there is f..Answered on September 10, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Grand Hotel & Riviera accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that private parking is subject to availability, as parking spaces are limited.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Sauna is closed from Wed, Nov 13, 2019 until Tue, Mar 31, 2020
Piscina n. 1: Closed from Wed, Dec 01, 2021 until Tue, Mar 01, 2022