The St. Regis Florence
Piazza Ognissanti 1, Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 269 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The St. Regis Florence.
|Grand Deluxe Suite|
|Deluxe Single Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Deluxe Double Room with River View|
|Premium Deluxe Double Room|
|Premium Deluxe Double Room with River View|
|Premium Deluxe Triple|
|Junior Suite with River View|
6 Reasons to Choose The St. Regis Florence
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Florence
It all began in 1432, when Filippo Brunelleschi built a palace on the banks of the Arno, in the heart of Florence. In the mid-19th century it became the Grand Hotel, Florence. Lovingly restored, from May 2011 it will be the St. Regis Florence.
The St. Regis Florence takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ognissanti 0 miles
- Cappella Brancacci 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.3 miles
- Via Dè Tornabuoni 0.3 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.3 miles
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station 0.3 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.4 miles
- Via Maggio 0.4 miles
- Cappelle Medicee 0.4 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Via Faenza 0.5 miles
- Boboli Garden 0.5 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.5 miles
- Museum of Natural History 0.5 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.6 miles
- Uffizi Gallery 0.6 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.6 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.9 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 1.1 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercato Centrale Market 0.6 miles
- Lago di Bilancino Lake 23.6 miles
- Peretola Airport 3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.4 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.5 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- The Market of San Lorenzo Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Food sampling, Italian, Traditional
- Oltrarno Restaurant Food in this area includes: Traditional, Lunch, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Winter Garden By Caino
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Pool and Spa
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 80 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 269 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: