Grand Hotel Sitea
Via Carlo Alberto 35, Turin Historic Centre, 10123 Turin, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1166 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Turin – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Grand Hotel Sitea! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The luxury 5-star Grand Hotel Sitea is located in the center of Turin, right behind Piazza San Carlo and a 10-minute walk from Piazza Castello. Guests can enjoy on site the Michelin starred restaurant Carignano. A free gym is also available.
All air conditioned and en suite, the elegant rooms at Grand Hotel Sitea come with an LCD TV, mini-bar and safe. Each has a marble bathroom, some with a spa bath and sot bathrobes. Free toiletries and slippers are always provided.
Breakfast is a varied and abundant buffet, and it is served in the hotel's garden during the warm months.
The Egyptian Museum and the Royal Palace are both nearby. Shops and restaurants surround the Sitea.
This is our guests' favorite part of Turin, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- how would I get from Milan malpensa airport to your hotelDear Guest, The best and most comfortable way would be to take a taxi. Otherwise you could catch the Malpensa shuttle. Best regards The Reception Al..Answered on February 24, 2020
- How far is the Torino outlet from your hotelWe are in downtown. The outlet is in Settimo Torinese. There are 17 km from the hotel. About 20 minutes by car. Best regardsAnswered on October 15, 2020
- Buongiorno, E' possibile avere qualche informazione in più riguardo la triple room? Ci sono due stanze o aree definite con due letti o c'è una grand..Buongiorno, la camere triple sono camere un pò più spaziose ed equipaggiate con il divano letto per ospitare la terza persona. Cordiali saluti La ReceptionAnswered on December 16, 2019
- hello,I'm wondering how long will it takes from this hotel to the airport？Good evening. By taxi or car you need 30/40 minutes. Best Regards The Reception DeskAnswered on December 16, 2019
- Hello, since we are four people, 2 adults and 2 children, is it possible to get two connecting rooms? Kind regards Ankit JamwalIf you book two deluxe rooms we have some of them connecting, we should check first the availability for the dates required Best Regards The ReceptionAnswered on March 23, 2020
- Still looking?
Ristorante stella Michelin Carignano
Open for: Dinner
Carignano POP Bistrot
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Grand Hotel Sitea accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Grand Hotel Sitea of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restaurant is closed from Mon, Jul 29, 2019 until Mon, Sep 02, 2019
Restaurant is closed from Thu, Jan 02, 2020 until Mon, Jan 13, 2020
Ristorante stella Michelin Carignano: Closed from Sun, Jul 17, 2022 until Sun, Sep 04, 2022
Bar is closed from Mon, Jul 29, 2019 until Sun, Sep 01, 2019
Bar is closed from Thu, Nov 05, 2020 until Thu, Dec 03, 2020
Bar is closed from Mon, Aug 01, 2022 until Wed, Aug 31, 2022
FAQs about Grand Hotel Sitea
Grand Hotel Sitea has 2 restaurants:
- Ristorante stella Michelin Carignano
- Carignano POP Bistrot
Grand Hotel Sitea is 1,950 feet from the center of Turin.
The prices at Grand Hotel Sitea may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Grand Hotel Sitea by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 45min
Guests staying at Grand Hotel Sitea can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Grand Hotel Sitea is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Grand Hotel Sitea offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Cooking class
Room options at Grand Hotel Sitea include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Grand Hotel Sitea on this page.