Hotel Ca' dei Conti
Castello 4429, Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1971 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Ca' dei Conti! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Just 650 feet from Saint Mark's Square, the Ca' dei Conti is an 18th-century Venetian residence, reached by bridge over a small canal. It features a charming roof terrace and elegant rooms.
This 4-star hotel originally belonged to an aristocratic family, whose coat of arms can still be seen in the lobby's marble floor. The historic atmosphere is continued throughout the property with plenty of antique furniture and Murano glass chandeliers.
All air-conditioned, the rooms here feature a minibar, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some are in Palazzo Querini just a few feet away.
Hotel Ca' dei Conti serves a breakfast each morning. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace.
With its central location, the hotel is surrounded by some of Venice's most popular cafes, shops and restaurants. You also have excellent Vaporetto services to Santa Lucia Train Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Hotel Ca' dei Conti has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 1, 2004
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, can you please tell me the price for the airport shuttle or airport pick up for 2 people, 2 bags, thanks xDear Guest, we have 3 options: - private water taxi from Marco Polo airport's peer to the hotel that costs € 130,00; - Vip transfer by limousine serv..Answered on 5 February 2020
- The cheapest transport from airport to hotel, and how we do it. Thank youFrom venice Marco Polo airport, there are several options to reach our hotel: - With a private transfer(taxi+water taxi), you can arrive within sight ..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Do you have luggage storage if we arrive earlier than the check in time? ThanksYes, of courseAnswered on 18 January 2023
- Hello, how do we get to hotel from train station? Is there a shuttle available to go to the airport?Good evening, from the train station you can catch the public transportation ( line 1 ) or private water taxi. We are pleased to confirm that we can o..Answered on 17 July 2022
- What does ‘Annex’ accommodation mean / look like?Good evening, We are pleased to inform you that "annex " indicates our new building situated 30 seconds walking from the main building. RegardsAnswered on 30 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash ATM card Hotel Ca' dei Conti accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Ca' dei Conti
Check-in at Hotel Ca' dei Conti is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Ca' dei Conti offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Hotel Ca' dei Conti can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Ca' dei Conti include:
Hotel Ca' dei Conti is 1,150 feet from the center of Venice.
The prices at Hotel Ca' dei Conti may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.