Stay in the heart of Florence – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel degli Orafi! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This former Augustine convent of the 13th century is next to the Uffizi Gallery, facing Florence's Ponte Vecchio. The roof garden with bar offers views of the cathedral.
Hotel degli Orafi features large, elegant rooms with exposed wood-beam ceilings and carpeted floors. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi.
Breakfast is an American-style buffet. It is served daily in a former ballroom, with 19th-century frescoes and views of Arno River and Via dei Georgofili.
This historic hotel includes the ruins of an ancient medieval tower. The staff at front desk can provide useful information for visiting Florence.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is there availability of river view executive double room whats is the supplement charge for this room for ? how do i book if it is availableThe supplement depends on the season and these rooms can be booked only directlyAnswered on January 10, 2020
- We have booked an executive room . Do they all have balconies as pictured ?No we only have one Executive Double room with a little balcony.Answered on January 5, 2020
- Hi Which rooms have a view to the river? Do you have a private parking?Good Evening :-) Some of our Executive rooms overlook the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio. These are special rooms suject to availability and to a daily..Answered on July 21, 2021
- executive double room does the windows face arno river ? are ther 2 windows in this room , and floor is it onDear Sir/Madame, We have only 3 Executive room with unrestricted river view of the Arno and to guarantee one of these room we have first to check avai..Answered on January 9, 2020
- We have reservations and like to request a room away from the street side of the hotel. Thomas (Tom) and Joan Crampton. Arriving 26 Sept. Thank you.thank you for the information, looking forward to welcoming you!Answered on September 3, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel degli Orafi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Hotel degli Orafi
Guests staying at Hotel degli Orafi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel degli Orafi is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel degli Orafi by:
- Taxi 25min
Hotel degli Orafi is 1,300 feet from the center of Florence.
Hotel degli Orafi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hotel degli Orafi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel degli Orafi include: