Hotel Di Stefano
Via S. Apollonia 35-37, 56127 Pisa, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1704 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Di Stefano.
Deluxe Double Room with Spa Bath
Deluxe Single Room
Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room
The hotel is located in the historical center of the town. Pisa is a very old town, maybe bit older than Rome, and the building has two special places to enjoy: a spectacular roof terrace from which you can see the famous Leaning Tower and Cathedral, and an astonishing breakfast room, located in the ground floor of a 11th century Medieval tower-house.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Normale di Pisa 0.1 miles
- Borgo Stretto Area 0.2 miles
- Botanical Gardens of Pisa 0.3 miles
- Arena Garibaldi Stadium 0.3 miles
- Piazza dei Miracoli 0.4 miles
- Pisa Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Leaning Tower of Pisa 0.4 miles
- Campo Santo 0.4 miles
- Corso Italia Street 0.5 miles
- Tuttomondo Mural 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- San Rossore Train Station 0.7 miles
- Guinigi Tower 10 miles
- Stazione Livorno Centrale 11.9 miles
- Livorno Port 12.7 miles
- Viareggio train station 13 miles
- Villa Reale 14.2 miles
- San Domenico 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ristoranti vari Restaurant 0 miles
- Bar vari Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Minimarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mercato antiquariato Market 0.1 miles
- Monti Pisani Mountain 5 miles
- Marina di Pisa Ocean/Sea 8.1 miles
- Massaciuccoli Lake 11.2 miles
- Versilia e Forte dei Marmi Ocean/Sea 11.2 miles
- Arno River 0.3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 1.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Di Stefano
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Pisa
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Hotel Di Stefano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.