Stay in the heart of Pisa – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Di Stefano is a 5-minute walk from the Leaning Tower of Pisa and offers great service, a large buffet breakfast and rooms with free WiFi. Pisa International Airport is a 10-minute drive from this hotel.
Rooms all have a flat-screen TV.
Di Stefano Hotel is 1,650 feet from Piazza del Duomo and Pisa Cathedral. Its large roof terrace comes with sun loungers and has panoramic views across Pisa's most beautiful monuments.
Breakfast at Di Stefano is served in a characteristic dining hall in the hotel's medieval wing, where some of the rooms are located.
Guests will also find a bar and a 24-hour reception, where staff provide city maps and useful tourist and travel advice. Guided tours can be organized on request.
The hotel is 5 minutes' walk from Pisa University campus. Shuttle service to the airport, station and main tiurist attraction can be arranged according gust needed.
This is our guests' favorite part of Pisa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- can you get to hotel without getting caught in ztl zone?We are located in a ZTL area but you can park the car at Piazza Santa Caterina which is 200 metre walking.Answered on 15 August 2020
- Hi! Do you accept a really late check in? Around 1 AM ? Could be earlier or later depending in the flightYes, you can do a late check in, our front desk is open 24h.Answered on 25 May 2021
- We are interested in staying in your hotel but we need an airport shuttle service for 4 people at 4am Is this possible at this time and how much is itYes, it is possible and costs € 40.00.Answered on 1 May 2022
- What time do you serve breakfast on a Saturday morning. Our flight is at 10.30We start serving breakfast from 7:30, you can take a taxi for 8/8:30, journey is about 10 minutes.Answered on 25 March 2022
- Is it possible to arrange an airport transfer from the hotel at 330 am?Good evening, the normal taxis doesn't take reservations before 4 Am: the airport is closed until 4 Am. Eventually we can call a taxi when you need. B..Answered on 5 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Hotel Di Stefano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guided tours are at extra costs.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Hotel Di Stefano
Check-in at Hotel Di Stefano is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Hotel Di Stefano is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hotel Di Stefano may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Di Stefano is 1,650 feet from the center of Pisa.
Guests staying at Hotel Di Stefano can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Di Stefano offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Room options at Hotel Di Stefano include: