Hotel Excelsior San Marco
Piazzale della Repubblica 6, 24122 Bergamo, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 3093 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Excelsior San Marco.
Room Selected at Check-In
Standard Single Room
Superior Single Room
Deluxe Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Hotel Excelsior San Marco is the most famous hotel in Bergamo, opened since 1960. Its location, services and the marvellous Roof Garden Restaurant makes the Excelsior San Marco the ideal place to stay in Bergamo for any kind of guest.
Hotel Excelsior San Marco takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Donizetti Theatre 0.3 miles
- Piazza Vecchia 0.5 miles
- Bergamo Railway Station 0.6 miles
- Atleti Azzurri d'Italia Stadium 1 miles
- Bergamo Fair Trade Center 1.8 miles
- Orio Center 2.7 miles
- Kilometro Rosso 2.8 miles
- Centro Commerciale Le Due Torri 3.9 miles
- Golf Club Bergamo 5.5 miles
- Albino - Selvino 7.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Leolandia 8.8 miles
- Monte Poieto 9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Malpensata Market 1.2 miles
- Ai Giardini San Marco Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Conad Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Roncola Mountain 12.4 miles
- Adda River 15.5 miles
- Iseo Lake 18.6 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 2.8 miles
- Linate Airport 24.9 miles
- Agno Airport 42.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Excelsior San Marco
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bergamo
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 6 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
From 24 July until 10 September 2017 the restaurant will be closed on Sundays, on 14, 15 and 21 August. It will be closed for lunch all weekdays.