Boasting a rooftop terrace, Hotel Fortuna is located in Perugia. This charming property dates back to 1300 and is 350 feet from Corso Vannucci.
All rooms come with satellite TV and air conditioning. Some feature a hydromassage shower. Some rooms comes with original frescoes or a balcony. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
A continental breakfast is offered in the medieval breakfast room, which features 16th-century frescoes.
The hotel also features a cozy reading room, a free internet point, and a terrace where you can watch the sunset over Perugia and the valley.
Piazza IV Novembre is 1,150 feet from the hotel while, Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Perugia, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Due Corona virus situation, our travel has been cancelled. Please cancel booking for Eisman & Bennet (4) - May 9th- 11th. Please confirm, John EismanDear Mr Eisman, We are very sorry but we can't cancel your reservation by message. You should cancel your reservation directly with booking by using y..Answered on 14 March 2020
- Is the parking in a ZTL zone? How much does it cost per day and how far from the hotel is it, please? Will be coming first week in DecemberDear sirs we do not have a privat parking and ther is no parking in a ZTL zone. we have an agreement with parcheggio piazza partigiani ( not far from..Answered on 25 May 2021
- Do we park the car first then come to the hotel?Hello, if you have heavy luggage, you can arrive jsut in front of our Hotel and then go to the park or you can park directly in the parking. We rema..Answered on 26 October 2022
- How much if I pay now Sept. 21-23?Dear Sir or Madam, thank you for writing to us. Please write us in order to send you the quotation. Best regards, Customer Care-Hotel Fortuna***Answered on 18 September 2022
- Hi, is there an elevator from reception area to the rooms pls?Yes, there is an elevator from reception area to the floors of the rooms. Best RegardsAnswered on 4 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel Fortuna accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Via Bonazzi is blocked by an illuminated barrier. Simply press the bell in the wall on your right to deactivate it.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Fortuna
Hotel Fortuna offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel Fortuna can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Fortuna is 1,000 feet from the center of Perugia.
The prices at Hotel Fortuna may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Fortuna is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Fortuna include: