Via Roma 99, 80045 Pompei, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 561 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Personally run by the owners, Hotel Forum offers a quiet and relaxing stay. It distinguishes itself for the warm hospitality and the high quality service its staff can offer to either leisure or business tourists.
Free internet access and free wireless connection is available throughout the hotel, making it easy to stay in contact with friends and business associates.
Room price include 24-hour parking, breakfast and taxes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Pompei, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel Forum has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 2, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi we are looking to book with you, we have our own vehicle and was wondering if you are in a ZTL zone?Dear guest, the ZTL zone is just for trucks and buses. If you come by car, you do not have problems. You could park your car in our parking place, clo..Answered on 26 November 2022
- How do we set up a driver from Naples to your hotel and a tour of Pompeii? The next day we will be leaving for Positano, we need transportation.Dear guest, from Naples to our hotel the cost is € 80,00. For Pompei ruins the personal guide cost € 120,00. It is a tour of 2 Hours. To go to Positan..Answered on 20 September 2022
- Are there wheelchair accessible rooms available??Yes, we have some wheelchair accessible rooms availableAnswered on 31 May 2022
- Hello. I wanted to know if there is an elevator or stairs to get to the apartment? thanks anadear guest, we have both. Looking forward to welcome you Kindest Regards ValentinaAnswered on 30 October 2022
- Hi. Ate there views of Mount Vesuvius from the rooms? ThanksHello, Yes, some rooms have a small view of Mount Vesuvius, for example some amphitheater rooms. CheersAnswered on 26 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Open forDinner
- Dietary optionsGluten-free
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun deck
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cash Hotel Forum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Forum
Hotel Forum is 1,150 feet from the center of Pompei.
Hotel Forum has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Hotel Forum is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Hotel Forum is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hotel Forum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Forum include:
Hotel Forum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
The prices at Hotel Forum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.