Via Tornabuoni 8, Tornabuoni, 50123 Florence, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 567 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Milù.
The hotel was fully renovated in July 2016 The documented story of Milu Hotel begins in the year 1400. The property, as it stands today, was once a private row of residences belonging to numerous aristocratic and bourgeois families of Florentine, such as the Strozzi and Minerbetti families. The current name of the conjoined buildings Palazzo Altoviti-Sangalletti derives from the final bequeathing to an heir of the Altoviti and Sangalletti families. The structure of the modern day building was altered in 1835 by architect and esteemed painter Giovan Battista Silvestri, combining the adjacent Palazzo Uguccioni with Palazzo Altoviti-Sangalleti. From the exterior, the conjoined buildings are identical. Both share symmetrical arched windows, uniform finishing on the façade of the ground floor along with large stone slab work.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Via Dè Tornabuoni 0 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0 miles
- Church of Orsanmichele 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.2 miles
- Florence Baptistry 0.2 miles
- Belltower by Giotto 0.2 miles
- Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower 0.2 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.3 miles
- Uffizi Gallery 0.3 miles
- Via Maggio 0.3 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.4 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.7 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.8 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.6 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 13.4 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 15 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Market 0.3 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Milù
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Florence
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Milù accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.