Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo
Via Cavour 15, Central Station, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 2456 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo.
Designed in 1936 by the architect Mario Loreti for Maurizio Bettoja, the Hotel Mediterraneo is one of the finest examples of Art Decò in Rome. It mixes a variety of elements – mosaics, stuccoes, precious wood inlays and panelling – that continue to amaze and delight to this day. In the Esquilino area where the ties between ancient and modern architecture are so evident, the Hotel Mediterraneo is perfect in its unique mix tradition and innovation, where you can enjoy the sophistication and glamour of the 1930’s with all the modern comforts.
Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- National Museum of Rome 0.1 miles
- Roma Termini 0.1 miles
- Rome Termini Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.2 miles
- Piazza della Repubblica 0.2 miles
- Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Santa Prassede 0.3 miles
- Church of Santa Susanna 0.4 miles
- Cavour Metro Station 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Colosseum 0.8 miles
- Trevi Fountain 0.8 miles
- Roman Forum 0.8 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 1 miles
- Piazza Navona 1.3 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 1.4 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.7 miles
- Trastevere 1.7 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 2.3 miles
- Vatican Museums 2.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- COOP Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mercato Centrale Market 0.2 miles
- Ciampino Airport 8.4 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 14.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Roof Garde Bar&Restaurant
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
In case of early check-out, the hotel will still charge the total price of the reservation.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.