Calle del Fruttariol - San Marco 1848, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2316 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Venice
Just 350 feet from La Fenice Theatre and a 5-minute walk to St. Mark's Square, Hotel Mercurio features views of the Barcaroli Canal. It has elegant rooms with LCD satellite TV.
The Mercurio Hotel has been run by the same family for 3 generations. The staff offer a warm welcome and an attentive service.
Rooms at the Mercurio are air conditioned and decorated with classical Venetian furnishings. Some rooms offer canal views.
A generous buffet breakfast is provided at the San Marco Mercurio, served in guests’ rooms upon request.
The Giglio vaporetto water bus stop is a 5-minute walk from Hotel Mercurio. The Guggenheim Museum is a 10-minute walk away, across the Ponte dell’Accademia.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a hairdryer in the room. Please adviseDear Guest, All rooms are provided of hairdryer in the bathroom. Best regards MarcoAnswered on 11 December 2019
- how do i get from this hotel from Marco polo airport, also how much roughly would it cost?HOW TO REACH US From the Venice Marco Polo airport (VCE), take an Alilaguna ferry that stops at San Marco. Cost of the ticket euro 16,00 per person. A..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Is there a bell boy service that can take the bags up to the room?(have back problems)Dear guest, Of course. Our hotel features the bellboy for the luggage transport. Kind Regards GiacomoAnswered on 8 June 2020
- Hello! Where can I park my car when I come to your hotel? Do I have to make a reservation for the parking spot and how much does it cost?You can park in Garage San Marco in Piazzale Roma ( center bus of Venice) and it costs almost € 35,00 per day. You can reserve it online Or you can pa..Answered on 5 July 2022
- Hi how do we get to the hotel from the Santa Lucia train station?You have to take vaporetto line 2 and take off to Rialto Bridge Stop. From there you have 5 minutes to walk to our hotel.Answered on 7 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Mercurio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Mercurio
The prices at Hotel Mercurio may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Mercurio is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Hotel Mercurio offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel Mercurio is 1,150 feet from the center of Venice.
Guests staying at Hotel Mercurio can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Mercurio include: