Best Western Hotel Metropoli
Piazza Fontane Marose, 16123 Genoa, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1325 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Genoa
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Best Western Hotel Metropoli! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This property offers a Special Protection Program, a strict program of precise safeguards dedicated to our guests and our staff.
Located in the heart of Genoa’s historic center, the modern Best Western Hotel Metropoli is next to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Via Garibaldi and only 10 minutes' walk from Genoa Aquarium.
This 3-star hotel has been completely renovated and offers elegant rooms come with refined wood floors and furniture. Each one is air conditioned and features free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, plus a 32” LCD TV.
Hotel Metropoli features a welcoming lobby with an interesting collection of contemporary Italian art and a free internet point. Staff are available 24 hours a day and can recommend sights and restaurants nearby. It serves a rich breakfast buffet including homemade jams and pastries.
The hotel is 1,150 feet from De Ferrari Metro Station and from the Doge’s Palace. Brignole Station is 0.6 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Genoa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are you near to the main - Principle - train station?we are 1km far from the train station. It's very easy to reach us: You can take bus 34, or taxi or you can walk ( about 15 minuts)Answered on 26 May 2022
- Does the parking have access to a type 2 charger for an electric vehicle?Good morning, the parking we suggest does not provide a charger for electric vehicles but there are few available in the areas around it. Regards, Front DeskAnswered on 3 March 2023
- How far are you from the main train station? Principlewe are 1km far from the main train stationAnswered on 26 May 2022
- Hello, is there a charging station in the parking near your hotel? Thank you.Hi, you can find a charging station in front of Piccapietra pubblic parking (the nearest parking to the hotel). Regards. Giulio/Front OfficeAnswered on 9 June 2022
- Hi, is the parking locked/secured/surveilled? ThanksThere is a public parking only 200 metres from us. It is an underground garage open 24/7 and you will pay directly at the machine with the ticket you ..Answered on 25 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Best Western Hotel Metropoli accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Best Western Hotel Metropoli of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
License number: 010025-ALB-0049
FAQs about Best Western Hotel Metropoli
Guests staying at Best Western Hotel Metropoli can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Best Western Hotel Metropoli is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Best Western Hotel Metropoli may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Best Western Hotel Metropoli include:
Best Western Hotel Metropoli offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Best Western Hotel Metropoli is 1,150 feet from the center of Genoa.