Stay in the heart of Bologna – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Metropolitan is set just 5 minutes' walk from Bologna's main square and 150 feet from Via Indipendenza, which is the main shopping street in the center. It brings you modern accommodations with a stylish Oriental twist.
Interiors are contemporary in design, with rooms offering LCD satellite TV, Wi-Fi access and a mini-bar. You can enjoy quiet surroundings here.
Close to exclusive shops and characteristic restaurants, Hotel Metropolitan provides excellent, multilingual service. A variety of tours and tourist activities are available or you can just stroll around Bologna's historic center. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail on the rooftop terrace with views on the hills of Bologna.
Hotel Metropolitan is well-positioned for the station and airport shuttles also stop close by.
Breakfast here is a large sweet and savory buffet, including pastries and fresh fruit. Choose from a huge range of herbal teas and enjoy organic products which are all beautifully presented.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bologna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the apartment have two separate showers and toilet. Is there any outside spaceAll our Apartments have only ONE BATHROOM per Apartment. So if you wish to book a TWO BEDROOMS APARTMENT, for example, the bathroom will be one. There..Answered on January 21, 2020
- Just booked a studio apartment. Can we have the one with the bathroom next to the bed please?I do everything possible to satisfy your requestAnswered on February 11, 2020
- Do you have reserved parking? If not, what options are available?Dear guest, you can park at garage bologna (20€ up to 30€ per day) or park on the street, exposing a ticket that cost 9€ and last 24hoursAnswered on August 10, 2020
- Hi Im looking at staying at your hotel, just wondering if you offer a shuttle bus type service to the EIMA agricultural exhibition in November (9th-1..Dear Ben, there is no transfer organized by the Hotel, but we can help you in reserving a private transfer if you wish. There are or course also norma..Answered on September 6, 2022
- Is there any parking space close ?Public underground parking in Piazza VIII Agosto, or a private garage, GARAGE INTERNAZIONALE in via Galliera 67Answered on September 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Metropolitan accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property is in a restricted traffic area. Guests arriving by car should provide the property with their license plate at check-in to obtain special permits to access certain areas.
Guests using GPS navigation systems are advised to input the following address: Via Riva di Reno 75.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel Metropolitan of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Fri, Jan 21, 2022 until Mon, Feb 28, 2022
FAQs about Hotel Metropolitan
Hotel Metropolitan is 1,800 feet from the center of Bologna.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Metropolitan by:
- Taxi 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Check-in at Hotel Metropolitan is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Metropolitan include:
Guests staying at Hotel Metropolitan can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Metropolitan offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
The prices at Hotel Metropolitan may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.