Piazza Gerusalemme 6, Sempione, 20154 Milan, Italy –
Deluxe Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Classic Single Room
Superior Single Room
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Superior Double Room
The hotel offers all its Guests a very welcoming environment. The furniture style is elegant and refined and all public areas are particularly cozy and inviting, from the cherry-wood hall to the breakfast room with its appealing trompe l’oeil rural scenes and Art Nouveau stained-glass. Stay with us and discover them!
Hotel Mozart takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Gerusalemme Metro Stop 0.1 miles
- Cenisio Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Parco Sempione 0.7 miles
- MiCo Milano Congressi 0.8 miles
- Arena Civica 0.8 miles
- Triennale Design Museum 0.8 miles
- Casa Milan 0.9 miles
- Moscova 0.9 miles
- Verdi Theater 1 miles
- Hollywood Milan 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sforzesco Castle 1.2 miles
- Wagner 1.2 miles
- Cairoli 1.3 miles
- Brera 1.3 miles
- Montenapoleone Metro Station 1.5 miles
- La Scala 1.6 miles
- Duomo 1.7 miles
- Milan Cathedral 1.8 miles
- Centrale metro station 1.8 miles
- San Siro Stadium 2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Foglia Restaurant 0 miles
- Arrow's Restaurant 0 miles
- Controvento Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Via Fauchè Market 0.1 miles
- Esselunga di Via Losanna Supermarket 0.2 miles
- CARREFOUR EXPRESS Market 0.2 miles
- Linate Airport 5.8 miles
- Malpensa Airport 24.2 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 28.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Mozart
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.