Hotel Saturnia & International
Via XXII Marzo, San Marco 2398, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 3211 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms come with parquet floors, air conditioning, and a private marble bathroom.
Hotel Saturnia & International is just 350 feet from La Fenice Theater and a 10-minute walk from Rialto Bridge.
The Saturnia's terrace offers unique views across the Venetian rooftops, and is ideal for cocktails or a glass of fine wine.
The Serandrei family also runs the on-site La Caravella Restaurant, which serves local recipes using only the finest seasonal ingredients. Between May and September meals are served in the courtyard.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel Saturnia & International has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 12, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the spa / wellness facility open to all guests? And will it be open the end of June/early July? (making sure there won't be restrictions from covid19) thanksYes gym/spa/wellsess facility open to the guests at exclusive use so on reservation only. A supplement is required. I stay at disposal greta zoeAnswered on 8 June 2020
- Buongiorno vorrei soggiornare nel vostro hotel dal 17 al 21 luglio e vorrei sapere quali sono le regole che attualmente causa covid19 devono essere se..Terrazza a disposizione dei clienti mantenendo le distanze di siurezza Palestra max 3 persone alla volta Jacuzzi e bagno turco ad uso esclusivoAnswered on 3 June 2020
- Hi! I am looking to book for 3 nights. Do we need to pay extra to use the spa? And how much is it?Good morning! All information about the SPA you will find them in our web site in the section "wellness". Best regards, Alessandro - ReceptionAnswered on 4 January 2020
- We are traveling 2 adults and 1 child. will double room be enough for us? Will there be an extra bed or sofa? I could not find the info about it.If you are 3 people it's better to book a superior room that has the possibility to have one more bed included in the price. (only for children under ..Answered on 18 February 2020
- WE would like to stay here but am wondering about transportation back to the airport. Our flight leaves at 6 am so we will need to leave the hotel in ..It is possible to easily get to Hotel Saturnia & International by using various means of transportation. We present hereby some useful indications on ..Answered on 20 November 2019
- Still looking?
- La Caravella Restaurant
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spa facilities
- Turkish/Steam BathAdditional charge
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 10 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cash Hotel Saturnia & International accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Sauna is closed from Sun, Nov 22, 2020 until Thu, Dec 03, 2020
Fitness center is closed from Sun, Nov 22, 2020 until Thu, Dec 03, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Sun, Nov 22, 2020 until Thu, Dec 03, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun, Nov 22, 2020 until Thu, Dec 03, 2020
FAQs about Hotel Saturnia & International
The prices at Hotel Saturnia & International may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Saturnia & International on this page.
Hotel Saturnia & International has 1 restaurant:
- La Caravella Restaurant
Room options at Hotel Saturnia & International include:
Guests staying at Hotel Saturnia & International can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Saturnia & International is 1,300 feet from the center of Venice.
Hotel Saturnia & International offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Spa facilities
Check-in at Hotel Saturnia & International is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.