You're eligible for a Genius discount at Iblaresort Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the heart of the historic Ragusa Ibla, Iblaresort Boutique Hotel is a 5-minute walk from San Giorgio Duomo. It offers a terrace overlooking the historical center, a 2000-mq garden and rooms with free WiFi.
With modern décor and tiled floors, stylish units at the Iblaresort Boutique Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Some overlooks the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the historic center.
Iblaresort Boutique Hotel also offers suites and a self-catering apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette. The apartment is located about 1,000 feet from the main building.
If you book a room you can choose among a sweet, continental or Sicilian breakfast, made of local organic products and served on the terrace or indoors. A wine bar is also available, and guests can enjoy an apertif with local wines, cheese and cold cuts.
Overlooking Baroque buildings and San Leonardo Valley, the property is 16 mi from Marina di Ragusa beaches. Modica and the UNESCO World Heritage town of Scicli are a 30-minute drive away. A free public parking is 350 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ragusa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have private parking ?No. Near Iblaresort there many free parking on the public street.Answered on 13 July 2022
- Hi, which rooms are in the separate building? is it possible to have the junior suite and a double room next to each other or close by? thank you.Dear Guest The split level Junior Suite is located in the main block, like deluxe rooms and 1 Suite with Jacuzzi, but with independent access. The other one with balcony is 30 meters far the main building and is next to the Suite Queen with Jacuzzi.Answered on 10 January 2023
- does it have a restaurant?Sorry, no.Answered on 5 March 2021
- How early do you offer the full Sicilian breakfast?Breakfast served every day 8.00 - 10.30.Answered on 31 July 2022
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Mosquito net
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Beach chairs/LoungersAdditional charge
3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Iblaresort Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Iblaresort Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 19088009A301665
FAQs about Iblaresort Boutique Hotel
Check-in at Iblaresort Boutique Hotel is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at Iblaresort Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Iblaresort Boutique Hotel is 2,800 feet from the center of Ragusa.
Room options at Iblaresort Boutique Hotel include:
Iblaresort Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
The prices at Iblaresort Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.