This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Piazza Duomo 1, Ortigia, 96100 Syracuse, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 386 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Syracuse – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Il Duomo! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a historic 19th-century building in Siracusa's main square, Il Duomo offers rooms with attached bathroom with air conditioning and free WiFi. The Lungomare di Levante seafront promenade is 350 feet away.
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Some rooms offer views of the square, and some overlook the garden.
Guests will enjoy a sweet breakfast in the breakfast room with views of Piazza Duomo, or on the property's terrace.
Il Duomo is also just 50 feet from the nearest bus stop for links to Siracusa Train Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Syracuse, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Aretusa Beach7.6 Good beach750 feet from property
Cala Rossa Beach7.5 Good beach1,050 feet from property
Spiaggia di Punta Carrozza8.1 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Playa del Sol Taguali8.0 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Spiaggia del Minareto8.4 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Spiaggia Massolivieri8.5 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Spiaggia Punta del Pero7.7 Good beach1.6 miles from property
- do you have parkingDear Guest, we have a private garage and the price is 15 Euro per night. You can arrive in our B&B in Piazza Duomo 1 (Ortigia) and you can lay down yo..Answered on February 7, 2020
- hi do you offer a safe parking space for motorcycle? Antwanyes the price is 15 Euro per night Best Regards IL DUOMOAnswered on March 1, 2021
- Bonjourno, Do you arrange airport transfers? Grazie, John McKennayes it's possible and the price for the taxi driver is 70 EuroAnswered on September 29, 2020
- Hello, what is the current price for transfer to Catania airport?per 2 persone è 70 euroAnswered on April 25, 2022
- Do you provide breakfast please? We did book last year but reluctantly had to cancel because of COVID rules and regulations!yes there is the breakfast Best RegardsAnswered on May 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Il Duomo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests need be quiet between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Il Duomo of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 19089017B403578
FAQs about Il Duomo
Guests staying at Il Duomo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Il Duomo include:
Il Duomo is 650 feet from the center of Syracuse.
The prices at Il Duomo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Il Duomo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
- Bar crawls
- Tennis equipment
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at Il Duomo is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Il Duomo by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
- Bus 50min