Il Giardino di Matilde
Via Alberto Apponi 20 (Strada Pallotta 8), 06126 Perugia, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 22 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Il Giardino di Matilde.
Double or Twin Room with Private External Bathroom
Double Room with Private External Bathroom
Area Info –
- Palazzo della Penna 1 miles
- Rocca Paolina 1 miles
- Piazza IV Novembre 1.1 miles
- Corso Vannucci 1.1 miles
- Palazzo dei Priori 1.1 miles
- San Severo Church 1.2 miles
- Duomo di Perugia 1.2 miles
- Perugia Train Station 1.4 miles
- Acqueduct 1.4 miles
- University of Perugia 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Renato Curi Stadium 2.3 miles
- Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital 2.7 miles
- Città della Domenica 3.1 miles
- Saint Mary of the Angels 9.3 miles
- Train Station Assisi 9.6 miles
- Basilica di San Francesco 10.5 miles
- Via San Francesco 10.7 miles
- San Giovanni Battista Hospital 17.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- PIZZERIA POMPEI Restaurant 0.6 miles
- L\'OFFICINA Restaurant 0.6 miles
- LA ROMANTICA pizzeria sorrentina Restaurant 0.6 miles
- BAR TUDERTE Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- CONAD FARINELLI FRATELLI Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Coperto Market 1.2 miles
- Pian di Massiano Market 1.9 miles
- Tevere River 3.1 miles
- LAGO TRASIMENO Lake 15.5 miles
- MONTE SUBASIO Mountain 18.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Il Giardino di Matilde
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
22 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Il Giardino di Matilde accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.