Il Giardino Segreto
Via Emilia 94, 40026 Imola, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 68 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Il Giardino Segreto.
It was where the mayor of Imola Ugo Tamburini (the mayor who loved photography) lived around 1860-1900. It is a very charming place and it gives you good deep feelings.
Area Info –
- Il Duomo di Bologna 0.1 miles
- Rocca Sforzesca 0.2 miles
- Imola Circuit 0.7 miles
- Tozzoni Park 2.1 miles
- Castel Guelfo Outlet 7.5 miles
- Le Tre Corti 17.8 miles
- Commercial Center Leclerc Pianeta 18.4 miles
- Fico Eataly World 18.6 miles
- Parrocchia di San Maria Lacrimosa 19.4 miles
- Santo Stefano Church 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Café del Grillo Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- San Domenico Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Supermercato Coop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mercato all\'aperto Market 0.1 miles
- Teatro Comunale Mountain 0 miles
- Rocca Sforzesa Mountain 0.2 miles
- Autodromo Mountain 0.7 miles
- Santerno River 0.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 24 miles
- Peretola Airport 45.8 miles
- Federico Fellini Airport 50.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Il Giardino Segreto
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 4 per day.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.