Hotel Il Perlo Panorama
Via Valassina 180, 22021 Bellagio, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 476 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Economy Double Room with Garden View
Standard Double Room with Lake View
Standard Double Room with Garden View
Superior Double Room with Lake View
Junior Suite with Lake View
Family Room with Lake View
Location, warm familiar hospitality are on our side our main point of interest! Hotel is a small familial hotel where we try keeping the ancient hospitality style: back to the essence of hosting with comfort and active relaxation! All this with a very special location on Lake Como and Bellagio. View and surroundings + our family: this is most of what we offer. If you like cycling Il Perlo is the ideal point on Lake Como: first bike hotel, related the ItalyBikeHotels chain with all the most important services for cycling: bike rental, safe bike storage, guided tours, mechanical assistance and a lot of friends sharing our passion for cycling.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Villa Melzi Gardens 0.8 miles
- Bellagio Ferry Terminal 1.3 miles
- Villa Balbianello 2.5 miles
- Villa Monastero 3.3 miles
- Villa Carlotta 4.6 miles
- Margno-Pian delle Betulle 7.7 miles
- Cabinovia Barzio - Bobbio 10.2 miles
- Villa Fogazzaro 11.2 miles
- Seggiovia Orscellera 11.4 miles
- Seggiovia Fortino 11.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Generoso Mount 12.7 miles
- Chiasso Station 14.1 miles
- FoxTown Factory Stores 14.6 miles
- Mendrisio Station 14.8 miles
- Lugano Station 14.9 miles
- Mount San Giorgio 15.3 miles
- Golf Club Monticello 18.6 miles
- Agno Airport 16.7 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 30 miles
- Malpensa Airport 35.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Il Perlo Panorama
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Light Therapy
- Makeup Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Massage (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 6 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.