Via dell´Indipendenza, 60, 40100 Bologna, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2304 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Bologna
The Internazionale is an elegant, historic building located in the historic center, just an 8-minute walk from Bologna Centrale Train Station. The spacious rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Hotel Internazionale's rooms feature a private bathroom equipped with hairdryer and toiletry set. You have free access to the Royal Hotel Carlton fitness center, 1,300 feet away. A spa is also available at the partner hotel at an extra charge.
An extensive breakfast buffet is served daily in the dining room. The hotel bar is open for drinks and snacks throughout the day.
Piazza Maggiore is 1,950 feet from the hotel. Buses to Bologna Airport leave from in front of the station. The A14 Motorway is 2.2 mi away, and the Internazionale features a garage, available at extra charge.
During some major events, the Internazionale can provide a free shuttle service to the Fiera di Bologna Exhibition Center on request.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bologna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Where is the parking and what does it cost?The Hotel has a parking in the building and the entrance is in Via Galliera,65. The cost is € 25,00 per nigth you need to make a reservation. After..Answered on 12 February 2020
- Does the hotel have a lift?Yes, the hotel has liftAnswered on 30 December 2019
- E´ possibile prenotare il parcheggio dal 31.07 al 03.08? Si tratte del parcheggio privato dell albergo, oppure solo del posto riservato nel parcheggio..Dear Guest we confirm a slot in our parking at the cost of € 25.00 per night. Regards AlessandroAnswered on 20 July 2021
- Is there an electric kettle in the room?Dear Guest, we have some electric kettles in our reception and we can provide one of them at your arrival. Best regards, the StaffAnswered on 6 March 2022
- What is the regular check in and check out time for the rooms?Dear Guest, Check in is from 2.00 pm, check out is by 12.00 pm. Best regards, Front OfficeAnswered on 15 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Internazionale accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the full amount of the reservation is due on arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Wed, Sep 30, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about Hotel Internazionale
Hotel Internazionale is 2,800 feet from the center of Bologna.
The prices at Hotel Internazionale may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Internazionale can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Hotel Internazionale is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Internazionale offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Hotel Internazionale include: