Paleocapa 1G, 24100 Bergamo, Italy – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All the stylish rooms of the NH Bergamo have blue and orange furnishings. Each room is air conditioned and features a spacious bathroom with a bath or shower.
A varied breakfast buffet is available every morning. NH Bergamo is a short walk from the shops and restaurants of the lower town and 10 minutes by cable-car from the upper town.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bergamo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.NH Bergamo has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 8, 2009
Hotel chain/brand: NH Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, planning to come to Bergamo in Summer. My flight should land around 23.30. Do you accept check in after midnight? Thank youDear Guest, thanks for choosing Nh Bergamo for your stay! We inform you that reception is 24/24 open, so no problem for the late arrival. Just please ..Answered on 18 March 2021
- Can you organise a transfer to the airport at 4am and what is the price?We can arrange the airport shuttle, but is not free. Please contact the hotel to have a quotation. Kind regardsAnswered on 6 October 2020
- Salve, siete vicino alla clinica Humanitas ? GrazieGentilissimi, l'hotel NH Bergamo è baricentrio rispetto le due cliniche Humanitas (Castelli e Gavazzeni) e sono entrambe raggiungibili a piedi dall'hotel.Answered on 11 July 2021
- Hi do you have very late check inDear Guest, We have a 24h reception therefore you can check-in at anytime. Thank you and best regards, Elena Barchiesi NH Bergamo Front OfficeAnswered on 20 September 2022
- Dear Sir/ Madam, I am interested in your hotel. Do you mind, please, clarify does the hotel have a free parking ?Dear guest, thank you for writing us. Our hotel has a parking €15,00 per night and it is not possible to book it. The availability is upon check-in. I..Answered on 11 October 2022
- Still looking?
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash NH Bergamo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs and cats are allowed, max. weight 25kg. Limited availability, please contact the hotel before booking. A charge of 25 € per stay will be applied (max. 2 pets per room). Guide dogs free of charge.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about NH Bergamo
The prices at NH Bergamo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at NH Bergamo include:
NH Bergamo is 1,300 feet from the center of Bergamo.
Check-in at NH Bergamo is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
NH Bergamo has 1 restaurant:
NH Bergamo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Guests staying at NH Bergamo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: