Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Isola delle Rose, Laguna di San Marco, 30133 Venice, Italy – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Set on the small Isola delle Rose island in the Venetian lagoon, JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is a 5-star resort with a lagoon-view spa, 3 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants. Facilities on the grounds of JW Marriott Venice include lush gardens, a rooftop pool deck and a church.
The rooftop restaurant specializes in Venetian cuisine and cicchetti, the family restaurant is set by one of the pools, and the gourmet restaurant Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia operates under the direction of Michelin-starred chef Fabio Trabocchi. There are also 3 bars on site.
The luxurious air-conditioned rooms and suites come with modern décor and a private bathroom featuring a shower or bath. Some rooms and suites are set in the main building, where the rooftop pool deck is, while others are scattered around the gardens.
On site, you will also find a church, olive groves and cycling paths.
A free-of-charge shuttle boat is available and brings you to the private dock near Saint Mark’s Square in 15 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
- We're arranging our honeymoon (May 30th to June 3rd). I'm vegan and would like to know if that will cause problems during breakfast, lunch or dinner.Dear future Guests, we wish first of all thanking you for the preference given to our JW Marriott Resort ans Spa for your honeymoon trip. We thank you...Answered on February 26, 2020
- How much is the private transfer for four peopleDear Guest, transfer prices vary according to the departure location (airport, railstation, Piazzale Roma car terminal), the number of people and arri...Answered on February 18, 2021
- Hello is the indoor spa pool free for guests ? If not can you confirm costs Can children age 12 use the pools?Dear Sir/Madame, the spa pool area has a cost starting from 70 Eur - depending on the package you prefer to book. Children aged 15 and under are not p...Answered on July 27, 2022
- Hello, can you provide transportation from Venice maco polo airport?Dear Sir / Madame, yes we can organize private transportation from Marco Polo Venice Airport. Kind RegardsAnswered on August 31, 2022
- Hi we are two adults and two children age 8 and10.We would like to book one room with king bed and extra roll over bed.Is it possible?Dear Sir/Madame, yes it is possible. We have several room categories that can accommodate families with kids. Please insert this request into the rese...Answered on August 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Sagra Rooftop Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Lunch
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 130 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
The prices at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa include:
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Kids' club
- Cooking class
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Body treatments
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Fitness classes
Check-in at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa by:
- Taxi 50min
Guests staying at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is 2.1 miles from the center of Venice.
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa has 3 restaurants:
- Giardino Restaurant
- Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia
- Sagra Rooftop Restaurant