Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
La Corte Dei Pastori
Vico Bruno Buozzi 5, 75100 Matera, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 446 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at La Corte Dei Pastori! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a historic building in the Sasso Caveoso, one of Matera’s oldest cave dwellings, La Corte Dei Pastori features a panoramic terrace. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
With air conditioning, rooms boast wrought-iron beds, stone floors and a TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Guests can enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast, which is served in the breakfast room.
A bus, with links to other areas of Matera, stops 350 feet from La Corte Dei Pastori. The lively Via Ridola Street is a 5-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Matera, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose La Corte Dei Pastori
- Parking is .5 euro per hour, so 12 euro per day. Can I leave my car for 3 days and pay 36 euro when I leave or do I have to pay each day? How far of a walk from parking to your place? Grazie!There is the public parking in Via Saragat that costs € 0,50/h and yes you can pay it when you'll leave. Outside the parking take the shuttle bus "Linea Sassi" who will pick you up at the last stop in Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, in front of our B&B.Answered on December 10, 2020
- Hi, how do I get here from Matera train station?There is a red bus called "linea sassi" that you can take from piazza matteotti and it stops in piazza San Pietro Caveoso where our b&b is, or you can walk for about 1 km.Answered on March 28, 2022
- I would like to confirm which room is available for the 6-8 of September?the Rock Suite room is available, see photos.Answered on February 22, 2020
- Hi, what time is breakfast served?from 8.00 am to 10,00Answered on October 14, 2021
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform La Corte Dei Pastori of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about La Corte Dei Pastori
Check-in at La Corte Dei Pastori is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at La Corte Dei Pastori can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
La Corte Dei Pastori offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Couples' massage
- Bike tours
- Neck massage
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Hand massage
- Walking tours
- Back massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
The prices at La Corte Dei Pastori may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at La Corte Dei Pastori include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to La Corte Dei Pastori by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 45min
La Corte Dei Pastori is 1,950 feet from the center of Matera.