Calle dei Botteri 1569, San Polo, 30125 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 179 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at La Villeggiatura! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located a 10-minute walk from Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge, La Villeggiatura is set in a historic building in the heart of Venice. It offers elegant rooms with classic-style furnishings and free Wi-Fi.
Featuring views of Venice, all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower, hairdryer and a bathrobe.
A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Guests can relax in the shared lounge.
La Villeggiatura is 0.6 mi from Piazza San Marco. The Santa Lucia Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property, while the water taxi stop Rialto Mercato is just 1,000 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- airport shuttle is supplementary? If not which will be the cost for party of 8 adults, Sept 15, 2021?We are happy to arrange a private boat transfer from the airport to the b&b. The cost is 120 euro per 4 adults + 10 Euros for each extra person so, in..Answered on 16 July 2021
- We arrive at Marco Polo airport around midnight.can we get water taxi then for 2 people to your hotel then & cost please?For late arrivals, as in your case, of course we suggest to opt for a private water-taxi: we are happy to help in taking a reservation to be sure to f..Answered on 9 February 2023
- Hi. Do you have the facility to leave your bags if you have a late flight that day? ThanksOf course we are happy to keep the luggage at the b&b even after the check-out time. No extra charge is required.Answered on 18 February 2020
- Do you have a twin room with 2 single beds?Of course, we can arrange 2 single beds in the most of the rooms.Answered on 26 June 2022
- How close are you to cruise terminal? and do you have shuttle availability to the cruise terminal? Thank you!We are in the city-center so, by boat, about 20 minutes far from the cruise terminal. We are happy to arrange a private trasfer service to get to the ..Answered on 21 February 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
ATM card La Villeggiatura accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform La Villeggiatura of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about La Villeggiatura
La Villeggiatura offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
La Villeggiatura is 2,600 feet from the center of Venice.
The prices at La Villeggiatura may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at La Villeggiatura include:
Guests staying at La Villeggiatura can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at La Villeggiatura is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.