Maison La Minervetta
Via Capo, 25, 80067 Sorrento, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 356 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Make yourself at home at Maison La Minervetta. Its cliff-top setting in Sorrento means that you have breathtaking views of the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius.
You are invited to relax in the communal lounge that opens out onto the terrace, fully equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas and sofas. The terrace is complete with a large hot tub and Mediterranean plants and flowers.
Your room is bright and spacious with large windows, some from floor to ceiling. Choose the Junior Suite and in addition you will find 2 panoramic balconies. Start your day with a delicious, homemade breakfast on the terrace.
The friendly staff at La Minervetta will be on hand to offer tourist information and recommendations. They can reserve a lounge chair for you at the private beach just 650 feet away. Private steps take you down to the fishing village of Marina Grande, where you will find a range of typical restaurants.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sorrento, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Spiaggia Sorento7.5 Good beach300 feet from property
Salvatore Beach7.9 Good beach1,350 feet from property
Leonelli's Beach7.7 Good beach1,750 feet from property
Marameo Beach7.9 Good beach2,100 feet from property
Peter's Beach7.7 Good beach2,450 feet from property
Marina di Puolo Beach7.8 Good beach4,700 feet from property
Spiaggia La Marinella7.5 Good beach1.4 miles from property
Spiaggia di San Montano7.8 Good beach1.5 miles from property
- Hi, we want to book your beautiful hotel sept, it’s for my partners 50th, is there a balcony room left for 8th sept next year? Thanks StaceyThanks for the kind message. At the moment with balcony for the night of September 8th we only have the Junior Suite available. Have a lovely day !!!Answered on 28 October 2022
- Is it possible to check-in late at night? Our flight does not land in Naples until around 11PM, so, we would not arrive at the hotel until after 12 midnight.Dear Sir, Good morning from La Minervetta, thanks for your kind message, you can check-in whenever you want even because our concierge desk is open 24 hours for our guests. Best Regards Marco Ferraiuolo ConciergeAnswered on 16 January 2023
- Hello, do you have daily cleaning/ housekeeping services? and private car parking? best,Goodnight. We have daily cleaning/ housekeeping services and a private car parking for our guests. Kindest regards.Answered on 1 February 2023
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Ocean view
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Adults only
- Pool with view
- Saltwater pool
- Shallow end
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Maison La Minervetta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Maison La Minervetta
Maison La Minervetta is 0.7 miles from the center of Sorrento.
Room options at Maison La Minervetta include:
Guests staying at Maison La Minervetta can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Maison La Minervetta offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Maison La Minervetta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Maison La Minervetta.
Check-in at Maison La Minervetta is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.