Via Capo D'Africa 47, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 472 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Lancelot! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just 1,150 feet from the Coliseum, Hotel Lancelot offers a furnished terrace and garden, panoramic views of the surrounding monuments, and an on-site restaurant. WiFi is free throughout.
Each with a unique design, rooms at the Lancelot are all air conditioned and include satellite TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some have extra-long beds.
An Italian and continental breakfast is served daily at the Lancelot Hotel. The bar is open 24-hours a day, and guests also have a TV and reading lounge.
The surrounding area is full of characteristic wine bars, restaurants and ice cream parlors. The archaeological ruins of the Roman Forum are just 5 minutes' walk away, and you will have excellent Metro and bus links around the city.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the air conditioning work well? Very important to us.Dear Guests, We are happy to advise that our airconditioning functions wellduring the summer months.Answered on 30 April 2021
- What is available for airport pickup up and what is the cost ?We can arrange for a pick-up service from the airports. Between 7am and 9pm the fare is €50 for up to 3 people with 1 suitcase per person. The rate is..Answered on 27 September 2021
- Tea and coffee in room?Greetings, we do not have tea & coffee making facilities in the rooms, but we have a very cosy and welcoming bar that is always available for guests f..Answered on 18 October 2019
- Hi, I am looking to book from 7/21/2023 to 7/24/2023. I have 2 children 13 and 15 and 2 adults. Can I book 1 queen bed room and 1 twin bed room for ..Dear Mrs.Zorica, thank you for your message. For that period we have availability just for 2 double rooms( with queen bed). Kind regards,Jasmina,Front deskAnswered on 27 February 2023
- Do you supply hairdryers in the rooms. We are booked for May 1-3Good afternoon, thank you for your question. Yes, there are Hotel haidryers in all rooms.Answered on 22 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
12:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel Lancelot accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Lancelot of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Lancelot
Guests staying at Hotel Lancelot can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel Lancelot include:
Check-in at Hotel Lancelot is from 12:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Lancelot offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Hotel Lancelot may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Lancelot is 0.9 miles from the center of Rome.