Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Lancelot! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just 1,150 feet from the Coliseum, Hotel Lancelot offers a furnished terrace and garden, panoramic views of the surrounding monuments, and an on-site restaurant. WiFi is free throughout.
Each with a unique design, rooms at the Lancelot are all air conditioned and include satellite TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some have extra-long beds.
An Italian and continental breakfast is served daily at the Lancelot Hotel. The bar is open 24-hours a day, and guests also have a TV and reading lounge.
The surrounding area is full of characteristic wine bars, restaurants and ice cream parlors. The archaeological ruins of the Roman Forum are just 5 minutes' walk away, and you will have excellent Metro and bus links around the city.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- What is available for airport pickup up and what is the cost ?We can arrange for a pick-up service from the airports. Between 7am and 9pm the fare is €50 for up to 3 people with 1 suitcase per person. The rate is..Answered on September 27, 2021
- Does the air conditioning work well? Very important to us.Dear Guests, We are happy to advise that our airconditioning functions wellduring the summer months.Answered on April 30, 2021
- Tea and coffee in room?Greetings, we do not have tea & coffee making facilities in the rooms, but we have a very cosy and welcoming bar that is always available for guests f..Answered on October 18, 2019
- Do you supply hairdryers in the rooms. We are booked for May 1-3Good afternoon, thank you for your question. Yes, there are Hotel haidryers in all rooms.Answered on April 22, 2022
- Do you have any information on your restaurant? Do you need reservations? Menu? Prices? We will be staying in your hotel on Oct.1, 2022. Thank you.Dear Guests, currently our restaurant is temporariy closed except for groups. Perhaps by October is will be open again. There are numerous restaurant..Answered on April 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
12:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel Lancelot accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Lancelot of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Lancelot
The prices at Hotel Lancelot may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Lancelot is 0.9 miles from the center of Rome.
Check-in at Hotel Lancelot is from 12:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel Lancelot can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel Lancelot include:
Hotel Lancelot offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Lancelot by:
- Train 50min