Stay in the heart of Positano – Excellent location – show map
Centrally located in Positano, Le Sirenuse is just 650 feet from the coast and its beautiful beaches. It features an oyster bar, a Michelin-starred restaurant, and elegant rooms with a private balcony. There are also a free swimming pool, hammam, and fitness center.
The spacious and air-conditioned rooms have a white-themed décor and full views of the Mediterranean Sea. Each offers a satellite flat-screen TV with Blu-ray player, an iPod dock, and a fully equipped private bathroom with a large spa bath and soft slippers.
At the Sirenuse you can unwind at the oyster bar, where you will find a variety of oysters that you can enjoy together with champagne. The Michelin-starred restaurant has a spacious terrace overlooking the sea.
The hotel’s wellness center is complete with a sauna, hammam, and massages are also available. The property can arrange boat rental on request, from May until September.
Napoli Capodichino Airport and Train Station are approximately 37 mi away. Sorrento is 9.9 mi from the property, and you can reach Amalfi in 40 minutes by car.
This is our guests' favorite part of Positano, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Positano Spiaggia7.9 Good beach350 feet from property
La Porta Beach8.1 Very good beach1,300 feet from property
Fornillo Beach8.3 Very good beach1,550 feet from property
Fiumicello Beach8.4 Very good beach1,900 feet from property
Arienzo Beach8.5 Very good beach2,200 feet from property
Spiaggia di Tordigliano8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Can you make reservations at the hotel for the restaurant if you are not staying there? Many Thanks xDear Sir, We would like to inform you that it is possible to make Restaurant reservations if you are not staying at the Hotel. Best regards, Le SirenuseAnswered on January 31, 2020
- Can we bring our 11 year old boy with the 2 adult room booking?The Hotel’s structure, with many terraces overhanging the cliffs and connecting stairs is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.Answered on March 24, 2021
- The room states all inclusive with the rate. Is this accurate? What would be included? Meals and drinks? Thank you,Our best available rates include only breakfast à la carteAnswered on August 16, 2021
- When they list a full bed, is that the same size "full bed" found in the US? Why no Queen or King sized beds offered?All our rooms have Large Queen size bedsAnswered on June 12, 2020
- Are children allowed? 4 monthsAs per our Children policy, children under 6 years old are not allowed at the Hotel. The Hotel’s structure, with many terraces overhanging the cliffs ..Answered on May 3, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 6 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Le Sirenuse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Sirenuse
Room options at Le Sirenuse include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Le Sirenuse.
Le Sirenuse is 1,000 feet from the center of Positano.
Guests staying at Le Sirenuse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Le Sirenuse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Le Sirenuse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Le Sirenuse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.