Stay in the heart of San Gimignano – Excellent location – show map
Dating back to the 11th century, Leon Bianco is in Piazza della Cisterna, one of San Gimignano’s main squares. During summer, breakfast is served on the quiet, relaxing terrace.
Rooms have original features such as wood-beamed ceilings and modern amenities including air conditioning and satellite TV. WiFi access is available in the lobby and rooms. There is also an internet point.
Breakfast at is buffet style, while the bar serves drinks out on the terrace in warm weather. The hotel also features a fitness center and billiards room.
You can drive to the hotel, where you are granted a 20-minute parking permit to unload luggage. The shortest route is via the Porta San Jacopo city gate.
Public parking is available outside the historic walls, between 5 and 10 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Gimignano, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello! We saw your hotel and love it. We would like to book 10 rooms for 20 people in July 2020. We would also like your costs for the organizatio..Dear Aisha, thank you for your message and your interest in our hotel. We inform you that we still have the availability of 10 double rooms from july ..Answered on December 29, 2019
- Is there help to get luggage to room? Does the lift accomode 2 people nd luggge?The lift can accomodate 2 persons and luggages.Answered on February 24, 2020
- We are traveling with another couple and their infant baby. Is it possible to get 2 rooms next door to each other?It will depend on our availability, anyway it is usually possible to satisfy this request. Kind regards PaolaAnswered on February 13, 2020
- Do you have hair dryer in the roomGood morning, we inform you that all our rooms have hair dryer in the bathroom. Kind regards HOTEL LEON BIANCOAnswered on October 29, 2021
- Hi, do you cater for gluten free diets please?Hello, we inform you that we have some gluten free products in our buffet breakfast.Answered on May 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Leon Bianco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Leon Bianco
Leon Bianco is 150 feet from the center of San Gimignano.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Leon Bianco on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Leon Bianco by:
- Bus 5min
Room options at Leon Bianco include:
Guests staying at Leon Bianco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Leon Bianco is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Leon Bianco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Leon Bianco offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking class
- Public Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Open-air bath