Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Locanda La Corte
Calle Bressana, Castello 6317 , Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 410 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Locanda La Corte! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Enjoy the original experience of Venetian life in an ancient 16th century building, that was completely renovated and transformed into a characteristic, family-owned and managed guest house.
The Locanda La Corte is located in the heart of historic Venice, in an exceptionally quiet residential area, yet close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge.
The large, well-lit rooms of the Locanda La Corte are decorated in an elegant Venetian style.
The careful renovation preserved the precious, original 16th century Venetian floors and the original ceilings with exposed wood beams. The property also features a free internet terminal.
Guests enjoy discounts at the Taverna La Corte restaurant. In fine weather, it is possible to enjoy dinner or lunch in the garden.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Locanda La Corte
- Is it easy to get there from the train stationYes, its easy. Below are the 3 opstions on how to reach us. 1. With a private water taxi and you will arrive directly in front of the hotel. Travel ti...Answered on January 28, 2020
- Our operator has your hotel as room only. Can we buy breakfast? How much does it cost? Do you have a bar? Thank you. Phil GascoyneDear Phil, Thank you for your message. Yes, its possible to have the breakfast with a supplement of €10,00 each per day. Just inform us upon arrival i...Answered on February 7, 2020
- Hello is there anywhere safe to park the carHallo, yes, is possible in Piazzale Roma or TronchettoAnswered on August 16, 2021
- Is there a lift?Dear Guest, We are sorry to inform you that we don't have a lift. We have rooms in lower floor for clients with movement difficulties, only 10 stair s...Answered on September 21, 2020
- Do you have an airport pick up service ?Dear Guest, Thank you for your message. We are sorry to inform you but we don't do a pick-up service from the airport. In alternative we can book a pi...Answered on August 20, 2021
- Still looking?
6342 Alla Corte
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Locanda La Corte accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Locanda La Corte of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Locanda La Corte
Room options at Locanda La Corte include:
Locanda La Corte is 1,950 feet from the center of Venice.
Locanda La Corte offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Locanda La Corte can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Locanda La Corte may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Locanda La Corte is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Locanda La Corte by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min