Londra Palace Venezia
Riva Degli Schiavoni - Castello 4171, Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 523 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Venice
Located on the Riva degli Schiavoni, Londra Palace Venezia is just a 5-minute walk from St. Mark's Square. It offers free Wi-Fi, and rooms with antique furniture. Some offer views of St. Mark’s Basin and St. George Island.
Rooms at the Londra Palace are uniquely decorated, and feature original paintings and silk furnishings. All rooms come with a mini-bar and satellite LCD TV, and some have a balcony.
The award-winning Do Leoni restaurant specializes in modern Venetian cuisine. In fine weather, both dinner and breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace on the banks of St. Mark’s Basin.
The Londra Palace Hotel is 150 feet from St. Zacharias’ Church and 1,300 feet from the Doge's Palace. The vaporetto water bus departs from the nearby San Zaccaria stop.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is the cost of transportation from the airport to the hotel? Can it be scheduled through the hotel?Dear Guest, the cost of a water taxi from the airport to the Hotel is Euro 130. The Hotel could book private transfer which include meet & greet assis..Answered on 22 September 2022
- What is the dress code for the restaurant.Smart casual (long trousers for the dinner)Answered on 21 February 2020
- Dear Sir or Madam, do we need to make a reservation for dinner or lunch at the restaurant? we will be staying February 23-35. Thank you!We alway suggest to make an advanced reservation at our Restaurant.Answered on 13 February 2023
- do u have an accessible room fit a party of three. we have a 19 year old 100% wheelchair bond. we are looking for may 12 to may 15, 2020. thanksWe are sorry but our Hotel is not equipped with accessible rooms.Answered on 25 February 2020
- Hi Would you please share the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? Kind regards, MengkeDear Gues, the best ways by water taxi or by public transport. Boats are docked at the pier on the canal located 5 minutes walk from the terminalAnswered on 22 September 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Brunch, Lunch
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Londra Palace Venezia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please make sure that the name on the credit card used for the booking corresponds to the guest staying at the property. Otherwise, a third-party authorization by the cardholder must be submitted when booking. Please note that the credit card used for the booking must be shown at check-in.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
When booking half board, note that drinks are not included.
FAQs about Londra Palace Venezia
Room options at Londra Palace Venezia include:
Guests staying at Londra Palace Venezia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Londra Palace Venezia is 1,300 feet from the center of Venice.
Londra Palace Venezia has 2 restaurants:
- LPV Restaurant
- LPV Bistrot
Londra Palace Venezia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Londra Palace Venezia is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Londra Palace Venezia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.