Homestay Luxury Cortina
79 Località Alverà 78-79, 32043 Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 14 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 2||
Deluxe Double Room
|Max adults: 10||
Superior Apartment with Sauna
|Max adults: 5||
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 2||
Budget Double Room
Cortina – Mandres - Faloria0.6 miles
Cortina d'Ampezzo0.6 miles
Col Tondo-Mietres0.7 miles
Cortina - Col Drusciè0.9 miles
Colfiere - Col Drusciè1.6 miles
Pian de Ra Bigontina1.7 miles
Roncato Festis - Tofana Express2 miles
Cafe/Bar Cafè Royal0.6 miles
Cafe/Bar Cafè pasticceria Lovat0.6 miles
Restaurant Al Camin0.1 miles
Restaurant Leone e Anna0.1 miles
Restaurant Nero di Seppia0.3 miles
Cafe/Bar Bar Pasticceria Ghedina0.3 miles
Lake Lago Scin0.8 miles
Mountain Tofana1.4 miles
Lake Lago di Pianozes1.6 miles
Mountain Monte Cristallo1.9 miles
Lake Lago Ghedina3.1 miles
Mountain Monte Faloria0.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Luxury Cortina
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. That's about 118.19USD. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 30 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
FAQs about Luxury Cortina
From the nearest airport, you can get to Luxury Cortina by:
- Car 1h 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 2h 30min
Luxury Cortina offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Walking tours
Check-in at Luxury Cortina is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Luxury Cortina on this page.
Yes, Luxury Cortina is popular with guests booking family stays.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Luxury Cortina (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Free parking
The prices at Luxury Cortina may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Luxury Cortina is 0.7 miles from the center of Cortina dʼAmpezzo.