Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World
78 Via delle Muratte, Trevi, 00187 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 320 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, certain units at Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World also offer a city view. All rooms include a desk.
Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, Italian and vegetarian options.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Trevi Fountain, Barberini Metro Station and Piazza Barberini. The nearest airport is Rome Ciampino Airport, 9.3 miles from Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 8, 2021
Hotel chain/brand: Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I’ve read cars are not allowed on the hotel street. How far can a taxi stop from the hotel? I’m asking because we will have a lot of luggage :)Dear Guest, I kindly inform you that a taxi will stop 50 meters away from the main entrance of the hotel. Kindest regards, Jonida - Front Office ManagerAnswered on 15 April 2023
- Hi, do you have a terrace to sit outside?Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest shown towards Maalot Roma! Following your very kind request we kindly inform you that we have a very nice deh..Answered on 26 April 2022
- Hi, would we hear the noise of the street, which we know is very busy?Greetings from Maalot Roma! Following your kind request, we are pleased to inform you that all the windows of our rooms are well soundproofed and tha..Answered on 21 March 2023
- Is there parking plot available near the hotel?Dear Guests, The nearest parking lot is a 100 meters from the hotel. Kindest regards, Jonida - Front Office ManagerAnswered on 10 February 2023
- Do you have a room with 2 beds? Not a sofa ThanksGood morning, Yes we do have twin beds room. Looking forward to welcoming you at Maalot Rome. Best regards Reservations team.Answered on 26 January 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsHalal • Kosher • Vegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 1:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Room options at Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World include:
Guests staying at Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
Check-in at Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World has 2 restaurants:
- Don Pasquale Restaurant & Bar
The prices at Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Maalot Roma - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is 1,800 feet from the center of Rome.